Here we are- the point in your babyhood where you’ve been on the outside just as long as you were on the inside. In contrast to the red, screamy, dark haired baby you were as a newborn, you are now a fair-skinned, blonde, happy little boy who really does get cuter by the day.
Just this week, you’ve had some major developmental leaps. You are finally sitting up like a champ, and a few days ago, you went from tummy to sitting all on your own. You are full-on crawling everywhere, and today, for the first time, you pulled up to standing. Oh boy.
We spent the past 5 days at Grammie and Grandaddy’s ranch, and you went swimming for the first time. You loved sitting in the shallow water and splashing your toys, and even spent a few minutes relaxing in the hot tub. You also loved exploring the new addition to the house, crawling everywhere and attempting to pull off the door stoppers, just like you do at home.
Nolan, at 9 months you:
- Weigh 18 pounds 3 ounces
- Wear size 6-9 month and 12 month clothes, size 3 shoes and size 3 diapers
- Had your second hair cut last week
- Drink 6 ounce bottles throughout the day and eat about 2 solid meals a day
- Love eggs, avocado, cheese, and sweet potatoes
- Look just like Charlotte did at 9 months. You guys have the same face.
- Have zero teeth
- Usually take a good morning nap, but afternoon naps are hit or miss, usually miss.
- Still wake up about twice at night- ughhh. We usually put you to bed around 5:15 because you are so tired due to your afternoon nap refusal
- Love to watch people
Nolan, you are the sweetest, most loveable little dude and I adore you more and more each day. I’m looking forward to our summer together. Happy 9 months!
One thought on “Letters to Nolan: 9 Months”
Oh he is precious Elizabeth!!!!! You are blessed. I can't believe he's already 9 months old!!!