It’s getting harder and harder to take these monthly pictures of your squirmy, wiggly self who wants to do anything but look at the camera and smile. Oh well, real life, right? Anyway, Happy 19 Months to my sweet, sassy ball of energy and fun.
At 19 months::
- You weigh 26 pounds 6 ounces (86%)
- You wear size 18-24 month and some 2T clothes, size 5 shoes and size 4 diapers
- You still only have 4 teeth and now you giggle every time we talk about you needing teeth. Ha ha
- You love playing with puzzles and blocks, reading books, and coloring.
- You also still love medical supplies and like to “help” me give Grayson his medicine in his tube
- You have been banned from Mommy and Daddy’s phones because you were becoming obsessed with watching home videos of yourself with Theo. Any time you see my phone you try to grab in and say “Hi Theo?”- sigh.
- You love your family members and are always saying their names (we made up a song with all their names and have to sing it over, and over, and over. And over.)
- Your new favorite phrases are “Again!” and “All Done!”. You also say “I love you” which is the sweetest.
- Your favorite foods this month (because they change quite frequently) are watermelon, grapes, cheese, avocado, and hummus.
- You’ve started talking for your brother- answering questions I ask him. This makes me both incredibly sad and happy at the same time. I am in awe of the bond you two have.