- Can I make it through this winter without a coat, since mine is covered in dog hair?
- How is there SO much dog hair in my house? Yes, I know we have 4 dogs. But still.
- Why do I constantly have loads and loads of laundry to do, yet nothing to wear?
- What is that smell in my refridgerator?
- Will I ever get a full night’s sleep again?
- Will Izzy ever stop pooping in our bathroom?
- Is all of Grayson’s beautiful hair going to fall out? He’s going bald in the back!
- Why are baby MRIs so damn expensive?!
- Can I request that G see a certain endocrinologist because she looks friendly in her profile picture?
- Why won’t they let me make an endocrinologist appointment today? Right now. Why don’t they care that we want answers like…yesterday.
- Will I ever not be instantly happy when Grayson smiles? I hope not.
3 thoughts on “Things I’m Wondering Today”
too funny! And you will ALWAYS be instantly happy when you see G smile. Unless he smiles after doing something naughty. But even then, it will be difficult to not be happy. Like right now as I type, Sadie keeps gRabbing the mOUSE or helping me type, but when she smiles at me….it's ok. ja ha!
These are all good questions. I wish I had the answers to some of them! Actually, I do have the answer to one, you'll never stop being instantly happy when G smiles. In fact, when he's a teenager, you'll be even happier!
Answers for Today:-If you can make it through the next three days, YES! -I think the hair hides when you clean and comes back out when you sleep…like dust bunnies.-It also hides, and multiplies at night. :o)-Old broccoli? That is usually the issue in mine when it smells. -YES!!!!-Going to say probably not…-Nah…the back thins bc they lay on that one spot, all this tummy time will help!-Bc they can be…it sucks…a lot.-Absolutely! Go with your gut instinct.-Again, bc the can, all so frustrating!-Never…best thing ever!!!Hope you are having a super day! -E