One month until you are one! I think back to a year ago, when we didn’t know you were you (or even a he), and how hot and miserable I was. I’m so glad that this hot August I’ll be snuggling you on the outside! You’ve had a big month developmentally. You are cruising everywhere and are starting to walk by pushing things around- won’t be long now! I can’t wait; the more you are able to do, the more fun you get.
We aren’t doing much these days other than hanging out at home- it’s too hot to do much outdoors. You never get tired of crawling everywhere and getting into everything though!
Nolan, at 11 months you:
- Weigh exactly 20 pounds
- Wear size 12 month clothing and size 3 diapers
- Have a tooth! Just like your sister, your first one poked through halfway through your 10th month, and you are working on another right now
- Eat anything we put in front of you, and a lot of it. We’ve finally started working on drinking from a cup and are about to start giving you whole milk
- Are babbling a ton but not saying any actual words yet
- Absolutely despise having your diaper or clothes changed
- Love baths
- Are waking up 1-2 times at night