You have really started coming into yourself the past few weeks, and I am so enjoying watching your cute little personality emerge. You are SO much happier now that you are mobile, and although it’s made life just that much busier, we are all much happier too. You are into absolutely everything right now, and are army crawling at a quite impressive speed. You will be crawling any day now- you are so, so close to getting it. You still hate to sit up, and even though you can do it, you are rarely willing to. You arch your back and push up to a standing position with your legs. This makes it challenging because it means you never stay in one spot. Ever.
Nolan, at 8 months you:
- Weigh 17 pounds, 3 ounces
- Wear size 6 and 9 month clothing
- Wear size 2 diapers (we have a few days worth left and are switching to 3s)
- Don’t have any teeth yet
- Aren’t saying any words but are starting to babble a lot more
- Are back to waking up twice a night (grrrr)
- Nap twice a day when we are home for you to nap- usually about 2 hours each nap
- Drink 6 ounce bottles all day (and all night)
- Are eating solids once, sometimes twice a day. I’m being very relaxed about it. You haven’t rejected anything and have had avocado, banana, chicken, oatmeal, yogurt, and some baby food. You really love scrambled eggs with cheese.
- Love to be outside. A few days ago we got you a swing for our play set and you love to be in that as well as on the blanket in the grass,
- Want to do anything and everything that Charlotte does
- Have discovered Grayson’s tube and we are constantly having to pull it from your mouth