Today you are 7 months old. Although you are still a relatively needy baby, with each passing day you seem to get happier and more easy-going. Your grin just lights up the room and melts my heart, and I really think we are about to hit the sweet spot of your babyhood.
You’ve had some big changes these past few weeks, the biggest being a brand new house! You are finally out of Mommy and Daddy’s room (hooray!) and sleeping in your own room. We have a big backyard, and we’ve already spent a chunk of time hanging out on the patio and a blanket on the grass. I am so looking forward to watching you grow up here, in the bedroom next to Grayson.
Nolan, at 7 months old you:
- Weigh 15 pounds 15 ounces (so yeah, 16 pounds)
- Wear size 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers
- Drink 6 ounce bottles all day long- you aren’t on any sort of schedule with that (#thirdkidproblems)
- Have a consistent bedtime, around 5:30 pm, but naps are all over the place. Consecutive hours-wise, you are definitely sleeping through the night. I do give you one bottle in the wee hours of the morning though.
- Think everything your sister does is hilarious. I tend to disagree with you.
- Can army crawl but still aren’t sitting independently. And the reason you aren’t sitting independently is you don’t want to actually be in the sitting position, ever. You want to stand or be on your tummy.
- Have been offered solid food exactly twice now: avacados and bananas. Your reaction? Meh.
- Love putting anything you aren’t supposed to have in your mouth. Charlotte was crying today because you bit her crayon in half.
Oh baby boy, gosh I love you so much. Happy 7 months!
2 thoughts on “Letters to Nolan: 7 months”
Congrats on the we house! I can't wait to hear more about it! And see pictures!!! So excited for you all!
That baby is too freaking adorable.
Can't wait to hear all about the new house. That is ONE CUTE BOY!!!! Enjoy every second. He'll be walking and running before you know it!!!