- So What if I’m disappointed I’m not doing my Wordless Wednesday I had planned- an ultrasound picture of Baby Baker…I was on my way to my appointment when I got a phone call that my doctor had to go to a delivery. Babies and their timing! I rescheduled for tomorrow, but Wordless Thursday just doesn’t have the same ring to it…
- So What if after I took a shower this morning, instead of getting ready, I fell asleep watching True Life: I’m Too Young for my Boyfriend. Oh, MTV.
- So What if after listening to it 600 times a day, I’m having violent thoughts about Veggie Tales. But at the same time I’m planning a Very Veggie Fiesta birthday party for Grayson.
- So What if Grayson’s birthday party preparations so far consist of me thinking about how I better start making preparations.
- So What if I cleaned out my pantry on Monday and I’m counting this as a major accomplishment in my life right now. Every time I open the pantry door it makes me smile.
- So What if this afternoon I made Energy Bites (sooo easy and sooo good) and have already eaten 3 of them
- So What if I am screening calls from the stupid maternity counseling thing I was offered through my insurance company. The calls are like 30 minutes and consist of a nurse asking me things like, “Do you use a bathmat when you get out of the shower so you won’t fall?” and “Do you have plenty of emotional support during this pregnancy?” Yes, and yes, now leave me alone.
- So What if my photographer-extraordinaire sister is in town and I really want her to get some shots of Grayson, but the thought of getting him to cooperate for pictures just makes me tired.
- So What if I will most likely be in bed (and also asleep) before 9:00 tonight.
8 thoughts on “So What Wednesday”
I love this post! Tomorrow the ultrasound picture might not be wordless wednesday but it can have no words and be thankful thursday. Cleaning out the pantry is a massive accomplishment. Also, take advantage of your sister being here and get pictures, if he is screaming and crying and not cooperative don't sweat it, at this point in life it is probably a better idea of day to day life and no matter what the future holds these are the moments you will want to remember.
For sure post that ultrasound picture tomorrow!! Can't wait to see it! Sweet dreams!
I love this! I think we should all do a So What Wednesday ;)Yay, YOU, on the pantry clean-out!
Bed by 9pm? yes, please! Veggie Tales? Shoot me now! (We love Laurie Berkner, for a change of pace) And pantry cleanout? You rock, mama!
I am in love with this post – one day I'm going to borrow with pride… I cleaned out the junk drawer the other day and it's still making me smile. One day we will take all our Barney (from Will) and Veggie Tales "junk" and burn them. If I had to guess though, neither of us would go through with it. Happy Wordless Wed. and I'll be looking forward to your ultrasound pic tomorrow on Thoughtful Thursday??? 🙂
Love this list!!! Can't wait to see the ultrasound pic!!!
I ❤ you and everything in this post. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BABY BAKER TOMORROW!!