- So What if I’m disappointed I’m not doing my Wordless Wednesday I had planned- an ultrasound picture of Baby Baker…I was on my way to my appointment when I got a phone call that my doctor had to go to a delivery. Babies and their timing! I rescheduled for tomorrow, but Wordless Thursday just doesn’t have the same ring to it…
- So What if after I took a shower this morning, instead of getting ready, I fell asleep watching True Life: I’m Too Young for my Boyfriend. Oh, MTV.
- So What if after listening to it 600 times a day, I’m having violent thoughts about Veggie Tales. But at the same time I’m planning a Very Veggie Fiesta birthday party for Grayson.
- So What if Grayson’s birthday party preparations so far consist of me thinking about how I better start making preparations.
- So What if I cleaned out my pantry on Monday and I’m counting this as a major accomplishment in my life right now. Every time I open the pantry door it makes me smile.
- So What if this afternoon I made Energy Bites (sooo easy and sooo good) and have already eaten 3 of them
- So What if I am screening calls from the stupid maternity counseling thing I was offered through my insurance company. The calls are like 30 minutes and consist of a nurse asking me things like, “Do you use a bathmat when you get out of the shower so you won’t fall?” and “Do you have plenty of emotional support during this pregnancy?” Yes, and yes, now leave me alone.
- So What if my photographer-extraordinaire sister is in town and I really want her to get some shots of Grayson, but the thought of getting him to cooperate for pictures just makes me tired.
- So What if I will most likely be in bed (and also asleep) before 9:00 tonight.