- So what if I lost count of how many diet cokes I drank today.
- So what if I really had to stop and think if it was really Wednesday before I wrote this post.
- So what if I really like the color burnt orange…and I’m an Aggie. (Waiting for lightening to strike me dead….)
- So what if I was listening to the Laurie Berkner Band CD in the car today…by myself.
- So what if I changed Grayson’s diaper on a bathroom floor today (you can pick your jaw off the floor now, people. It was a very clean office building, not a gas station- and there wasn’t one of those Koala Bear changing tables. What was I supposed to do?!)
- So what if I’m really excited about the next hour of my life when I finish this post- snuggling in bed and starting Dexter Season 5 with Ryan.
- So what if I gave Dexter Season 5 to Ryan for our anniversary this year (and Season 4 last year). Nothing says Eternal Love like America’s favorite serial killer.
- So what if holding newborn baby Landon made me miss newborn baby Grayson.
- So what if I’m happy/relieved that holding that baby did not give me the baby itch like I thought it would. The G-Man is enough for me (for now).
4 thoughts on “So What Wednesday”
First of all, WE SHARE A BLOGOVERSARY!!! WHAAAAA?! That is SO AWESOME. That made me happy yesterday.I am DYING to start Season 5 of Dexter. We are keeping two discs with Netflix until we're done with it. I'm OBSESSED with Dexter and after how Season 4 ended?! I can't believe I've been able to wait this long for Season 5.I have also changed Isa on bathroom floors. Many times.And I also miss newborn baby Isa, but I was realizing recently, I think for the first time that when we do have a second baby, it will be a totally different pregnancy and a totally different person at the end. I mean I knew that, obviously, in my mind but I don't think I realized that with my heart. It makes me want it less strangely, when I know that it won't be reliving what I had the first time. Still, I'd love to have another baby. (swoon).Finally, me Diet Coke addiction is getting bad again. Whenever I have one I think, you wouldn't be drinking this if you were TTC, so enjoy it! And it makes me happy.
i agree on the baby itch thing! i wouldnt say i have it, but i definitely feel jealous when friends announce their pregnancies. (4 of my 5 closest friends are preggo with baby #2 right now…..and all of their baby #1's are approximately blaine's age). i held a new born two weeks ago and it confirmed, "NO WAY IN H^LL AM I READY FOR THAT!! BLAINE IS TOO MUCH WORK!!!!" at least 4 more years! 🙂
I have changed Sophia on the counters of bathrooms before, wedged between sinks, either that or traipse back out to the car when no changing station, not much options.Hahaha, love that you were listening to the kids music without him…so funny!!!!
Ahh! I hate being without internet – I missed this post! 😦 Love it all! I had to change Larkin in the trunk of the car the other day, and heard a Stepford mom have a conniption behind me. I wonder what she would have preferred???